2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please start talking about the 7 x motor and dumping the girly v6 for a man sized big block v8 —-if I’ll get a gen 2 it must have a monstrous v8 the 6.2 is awesome the 7 liter will be more so.

Urban

Reaction score
Back on topic here....

Im happy with the new changes for the 2019, so ill be ordering a scab as soon as its available. The dealer gave me August 2nd as the date of when their banks would open...but they also gave me a heads up about the incoming mark-up. We all know it sucks to pay over sticker, but for a new model year it may be unavoidable.

Whats the usual mark-up? $10k over sticker?

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please start talking about the 7 x motor and dumping the girly v6 for a man sized big block v8 —-if I’ll get a gen 2 it must have a monstrous v8 the 6.2 is awesome the 7 liter will be more so.

7 liter V8s are girly. We need a man sized 9 liter v12 raptor

Beauf

Reaction score
Back on topic here....

Im happy with the new changes for the 2019, so ill be ordering a scab as soon as its available. The dealer gave me August 2nd as the date of when their banks would open...but they also gave me a heads up about the incoming mark-up. We all know it sucks to pay over sticker, but for a new model year it may be unavoidable.

It is avoidable. I would tell that dealer you are taking your business elsewhere for anything over MSRP. There are a ton of dealers that will do it and if you have to travel a bit or have it shipped you would still save thousands (more when you factor in interest and resale cost that won't include a mark-up)

Urban

Reaction score
It is avoidable. I would tell that dealer you are taking your business elsewhere for anything over MSRP. There are a ton of dealers that will do it and if you have to travel a bit or have it shipped you would still save thousands (more when you factor in interest and resale cost that won't include a mark-up)

Ill keep my options open but i feel if im going to order a brand new model, all the dealers are going to be playing the same mark up game so its gonna be tough. Only thing i got going for me is a long time family friend works at a particular dealer in NYC so she has some pull there. Guess we will see what happens when August rolls around.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic here....

Unavoidable?????? There are currently dealers offering trucks 2k under msrp on this forum and they aren't selling. You think different shocks and seats are worth a $12k difference?

Urban

Reaction score
Unavoidable?????? There are currently dealers offering trucks 2k under msrp on this forum and they aren't selling. You think different shocks and seats are worth a $12k difference?

I dont know what to think honestly. Im new to the Raptor game and all i hear about is how crazy dealer mark up for these trucks are = in high demand. Especially since there’s never any Scabs on dealer lots and id have to order one makes me feel like i might be bound to paying over msrp.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic here....

Its a absolutely avoidable. I live in an area with very high demand and didn’t pay a dollar over MSRP

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
October build is killin me, Last thing I wanna do is receive a brand new beast in the dead of a Michigan winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know what to think honestly. Im new to the Raptor game and all i hear about is how crazy dealer mark up for these trucks are = in high demand. Especially since there’s never any Scabs on dealer lots and id have to order one makes me feel like i might be bound to paying over msrp.

I have a scab on order due about the 25th. I ordered it at MSRP and I've noticed all Raptors that have come into my dealer in the past couple of weeks have a $1500 incentive listed. I'm hopeful that will still apply when mine shows up in about 3 weeks.