2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cali

Reaction score
They're trying to sell you a 2018 now? I would try to get it under MSRP. Raptor4You is selling (7) 2018's at $1500 under MSRP with a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. He's in Tennessee but he can have the truck shipped to you or you can make it a road trip.
Shipping to Cali would be about 1500 so I might as well go to Arizona to grab one. 5 hours drive. Thinking about that for the moment. Kinda waiting for updates on 2019 before I make a decision. (70k after all, wanna spend it and feel good about it)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

No one in Cali is willing to sell for msrp. Many spoiled people here that actually do pay the mark up 5-20 range.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're trying to sell you a 2018 now? I would try to get it under MSRP. Raptor4You is selling (7) 2018's at $1500 under MSRP with a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. He's in Tennessee but he can have the truck shipped to you or you can make it a road trip.

Hmm very tempting as I wait for a 19... if there were 0 changes I’d jump all over this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nms2003n

Reaction score
Honestly I have become so jaded reading about raptors and talking to dealers who wanted to sell it to me at MSRP all the way to $15k above sticker and I can’t wait to see this bubble burst and this trucks value drop like a rock.

To be honest, Ford never really limited the production of the Raptor, it was mostly hype and dealers refusing to sell at a fair price initially that created the hype. Every time I search for a new Raptor on Auto Trader i Find over 300 within a 300 mile radius of my city. That’s not limited production by any definition. I have a ford dealer here who has over 50 in stock at all times brand new and will refuse to sell it for less then $10k above sticker.

I am happy that they made a semi-major change with the suspension on the 19’s so people will generally prefer to buy the 19’s over the 18’s if prices are around sticker which will drop the prices for the existing 18’s significantly below sticker for dealers trying to clear dead inventory off their lots.

Also unlike the previous-gen Raptor which actually was limited production and the reason why they held their values so well. Current gen Raptor is over produced and I see about 10-15 of them on the road everyday I can’t imagine them having strong resell values for their owners past year 3-4 of production. I think in 2020 you will see a lot of used 2017 raptors in the range of $30-40k with about 40,000-50,000 miles on them.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I have become so jaded reading about raptors and talking to dealers who wanted to sell it to me at MSRP all the way to $15k above sticker and I can’t wait to see this bubble burst and this trucks value drop like a rock.

To be honest, Ford never really limited the production of the Raptor, it was mostly hype and dealers refusing to sell at a fair price initially that created the hype. Every time I search for a new Raptor on Auto Trader i Find over 300 within a 300 mile radius of my city. That’s not limited production by any definition. I have a ford dealer here who has over 50 in stock at all times brand new and will refuse to sell it for less then $10k above sticker.

I am happy that they made a semi-major change with the suspension on the 19’s so people will generally prefer to buy the 19’s over the 18’s if prices are around sticker which will drop the prices for the existing 18’s significantly below sticker for dealers trying to clear dead inventory off their lots.

Also unlike the previous-gen Raptor which actually was limited production and the reason why they held their values so well. Current gen Raptor is over produced and I see about 10-15 of them on the road everyday I can’t imagine them having strong resell values for their owners past year 3-4 of production. I think in 2020 you will see a lot of used 2017 raptors in the range of $30-40k with about 40,000-50,000 miles on them.

For current and future owners sake I hope this isn’t the case. On one end we are seeing 1,500 below msrp in some places and 5-15 over in others. At the same time I do see dealerships near me, one with 10 in stock and one dealership with 6 in stock, and used ones for sale with low miles are still priced at a premium.

I hope these things at least have a better resale then the platinums and limiteds and we don’t see them drop that low. I guess it’s a good thing if you wanna buy used but bad for trades and private sales ect. Maybe the dealers will learn not to stock them so they can keep the value in the new and used ones they bought back.

Last edited:

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I see about 1 Raptor on the roads every 3 weeks and I'm in SoCal. The new Gens will always cause the old Gens to drop in price. Something new is always on the horizon. I'm waiting for a 2019 which means I'll probably have it for 2 years tops until the new one comes out. Oh well. I'll still enjoy it.

Joshuak172

Reaction score
Shipping to Cali would be about 1500 so I might as well go to Arizona to grab one. 5 hours drive. Thinking about that for the moment. Kinda waiting for updates on 2019 before I make a decision. (70k after all, wanna spend it and feel good about it)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

No one in Cali is willing to sell for msrp. Many spoiled people here that actually do pay the mark up 5-20 range.

I thought we already had the press release for 2019’s? What else do you think may be changed that wasn’t in the press release?

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f'n genius prediction
:win:
No kidding. Gen 1s are still going for $45-50k with that mileage with the Gen 2s out. Think shocks and seats are going to diminish the original Gen 2s that's fast. Ha!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Gen 1s are still going for $45-50k with that mileage with the Gen 2s out. Think shocks and seats are going to diminish the original Gen 2s that's fast. Ha!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk