2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feaux News knows:

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor getting new high tech tricks | Fox News

Ford says the system runs on three algorithms that monitor the surface, accelerator inputs and suspension position, and is able to sense when the truck is airborne and brace it for landing by switching to full stiffness ahead of impact.

Send it without thinking about it! :rofl:

Here's the original Four Wheeler article:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...r-gets-electronically-adjustable-fox-dampers/

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope this is true . Recaro seats would be badass but the current ones are still really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you can get the recaro seats with out the blue. These recaro seats should have been in the 2017's to begin with. I love my seats, but the mustang, focus, etc has had them. Ford drops the ball sometimes. Beadlocks will have to see in person, they have more style them the current Beadlocks at least to me. Are there new base wheels? Kinda shocked no power or torque upgrades, but I think they will be waiting to see if ram comes out with their truck to compete with the raptor. Hope the shocks will still be blue, not orange. The blue has been fox's color, maybe they wanted to mix it up?