2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we've known that the order banks open in august for a while now.

Just need to know "what" we're able to order LOL

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the Fox live valve... is this all speculation or is there good reason to believe these will become the new standard shock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if a dealer has 2018 allocations, any intel/speculation/experience on whether they will order at $1000 below MSRP or at MSRP just to fill the allocation before end of June? I want some things, but not all the bells and whistles (e.g. no Raptor Tech, no CF package)

I suppose they can order it and someone will buy if they option it out.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may have been answered already, but in the past when do they normally release this info on what’s new for the upcoming year ?

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sales manager at a dealership told me his Ford rep said there are no major changes for 2019s. Not sure if he was just saying that because he was trying to offer me a 2018 allocation or if that’s actually 100% accurate. I feel the suspension upgrade rumor would be a major update if it were to be happening

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Sales manager at a dealership told me his Ford rep said there are no major changes for 2019s. Not sure if he was just saying that because he was trying to offer me a 2018 allocation or if that’s actually 100% accurate. I feel the suspension upgrade rumor would be a major update if it were to be happening

I can assure you, sales managers know less about Raptors than most of the people on this forum. I wouldn’t give one that much credit.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was also at the dealer today and they said they didn't have any information on the 2019. If post above by jabroni619 is correct that we normally know by now why is it we don't. Is it possible there are actually changes and they are afraid if they release the information now it could hurt the sales on the 2018's because people will wait?

Last edited: