2019 Ford Raptor Dealer Allocation & Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

64-bit

Reaction score
I'm waiting on a 2019, but only because the lease on my current F150 isn't up until next Spring.

I have a deposit on an order with my local dealer, who said he expects the dealership to receive their 2019 allocations in early Summer. He said if 2019 follows the trend of 2018, they will able to submit orders mid-Summer with first deliveries coming in sometime in September.

He said their turnaround time on Raptor orders is generally 6-8 weeks from submission to delivery.

I just have to play the waiting game.... The 14 month waiting game. :-\

14 months, that is a long time. I can wait 6 months, but that is about it.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone here looking or waiting to order a 2019 Raptor?

I discovered that the 2019 order dates starts on 5/15/2018

Any input based on last year 2018 factory fabrications dates and experiences?

Due the new trucks arrival for 2019 (GMC / Chevy / RAM), I believe that Ford may update the Raptors as well.

Please let me know your input.

Likely only small changes if any to the "packages", plus of course another $400 or so markup over where the prices end up for '18's.

For the record, I ordered my '18 Raptor on May 16th (second day that the 2018 order bank was open). It reached my dealer on Aug 15th. Some '18's arrived a week or so earlier than mine did as their dealers were closer to Detroit.

I love my truck!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14 months, that is a long time. I can wait 6 months, but that is about it.

I'm actively trying to work on turning in my lease early. The dealership will be easy to convince, my wife on the other hand...

Jokes aside, I'm sure I could do a lease turn in six months ahead (so September of this year), but my issue is I live in the midwest, so I'd take delivery of the truck right when the weather turns to shit. I don't want to have a brand new Raptor covered in salt for five months. So might as well swallow my impatience and wait it out until the Spring.

#firstworldproblems

OP
OP

64-bit

Reaction score
I'm actively trying to work on turning in my lease early. The dealership will be easy to convince, my wife on the other hand...

Jokes aside, I'm sure I could do a lease turn in six months ahead (so September of this year), but my issue is I live in the midwest, so I'd take delivery of the truck right when the weather turns to shit. I don't want to have a brand new Raptor covered in salt for five months. So might as well swallow my impatience and wait it out until the Spring.

#firstworldproblems

Funny, I didnt want my M3 to be cover with salt and sand, that is why I never added snow tires on it.

Now, I'm buying the Raptor exactly with that idea, of using any day, any time, and have fun when the weather is bad.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh baby 2019!!! This is the new 7.0L TT Raptor ya ya ya cant wait :):ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Whoa whoa whoa. I heard the 2019 Raptor is going to include the GT engine, have an augmented reality HUD, actually brew Starbucks coffee, and put my kids to bed. Anything less is a complete failure.

OP
OP

64-bit

Reaction score
That auto brewing Starbucks is a feature I would love...

How much does that option cost? does it accept the Starbucks App?

And I dont think that the V8 will be standard, if it ever becomes available it will cost at least 3K for the upgrade.

No, thank you!