2019 - Final Gut Check Before Fixing Broken Rear Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. i was just wondering if anyone else makes a LV for something without LV. SDI e-clik looks interesting and can make any shock LV

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tasca or any dealer can get them, but they're $550+/ea
$3800 for the fox factory 3.0 adjustables tho? Seems like TSW rebuilds w/ a core charge are no great bargain- I think better route would be getting brand new shocks all 4 corners for $2200 + install then selling you used take-offs for the best deal
You can get

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$3800 for the fox factory 3.0 adjustables tho? Seems like TSW rebuilds w/ a core charge are no great bargain- I think better route would be getting brand new shocks all 4 corners for $2200 + install then selling you used take-offs for the best deal
You can get
If I was selling it soon, that’s what I would do. But it’s risky to buy someone else’s junk. TSW is in business to make money and they don’t hire the brightest to rebuild shocks all day and replacing parts cuts their margin. If done correctly they could be better than new with a re-valve and fancy oil.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks for gen3 owners who have single LV only to have dual LV come out the next year. Doubt it would be remotely possible to upgrade to dual

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Sucks for gen3 owners who have single LV only to have dual LV come out the next year. Doubt it would be remotely possible to upgrade to dual
Doubtful anybody can really tell the difference. You are not upset that your R will only have LV?