2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw I got it but I really do not care lol, my life is too good to worry about what some keyboard warrior is typing out.

Enjoy your day :hands:

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yet another thread gone completely sideways on this effed up forum

Agreed, :imo: it is kinda sad that people can't just hear both sides of the argument and let it go at that. I tried to respectfully give a different point of view and my thoughts with jaz13 but seems like he knows best and likes to throw keyboard shade.

But it is all good I have my new Raptor and am happy with that. I hope everyone out there that is searching for one right now eventually gets theirs as well and enjoys it.

Back on topic! :biggrin:

Glamisfan

Reaction score
You must be new to the internet. Welcome! And please watch your step. Not everyone around here is nice, or intelligent.

Nope. Not new at all. Ive been on car, truck, and utv forums for 10 years. And this forum is by far the biggest crap show I’ve ever experienced. It’s like Raptor owners have the biggest chip on their shoulder. No one here plays nice, and the moderators don’t do anything about it. *♂️

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not new at all. Ive been on car, truck, and utv forums for 10 years. And this forum is by far the biggest crap show I’ve ever experienced. It’s like Raptor owners have the biggest chip on their shoulder. No one here plays nice, and the moderators don’t do anything about it. *♂️

Speaking of Glamis I am going Nov 10-13 first time can't wait!

Agree with what you said too

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You're absolutely right. Forums work much better when members don't correct the stupid things people post. Not offending people is far more important than spreading correct information.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed, :imo: it is kinda sad that people can't just hear both sides of the argument and let it go at that. I tried to respectfully give a different point of view and my thoughts with jaz13 but seems like he knows best and likes to throw keyboard shade.

But it is all good I have my new Raptor and am happy with that. I hope everyone out there that is searching for one right now eventually gets theirs as well and enjoys it.

Back on topic! :biggrin:

Ive found that a lot of people on these forums just want to voice their opinion whether its right or wrong. They really do not want any opposition or the truth.

But unfortunately, you will usually get called out when your opinions are wrong

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive found that a lot of people on these forums just want to voice their opinion whether its right or wrong. They really do not want any opposition or the truth.

But unfortunately, you will usually get called out when your opinions are wrong

Hear you on that. I don't mind hearing opposing ideas or opinions or truths for that matter.

My opinion is that this thread needs to get back on track haha

So where all the 18s at under sticker?

I am sure if they did sell them under sticker than yes demand would go up or at least purchases would go up and the supply at hand would go down.

Schmagagled

Reaction score
Hear you on that. I don't mind hearing opposing ideas or opinions or truths for that matter.

My opinion is that this thread needs to get back on track haha

So where all the 18s at under sticker?

I am sure if they did sell them under sticker than yes demand would go up or at least purchases would go up and the supply at hand would go down.

As if getting to buy a brand new Raptor at or below MSRP was some sort of basic civil entitlement.....

Not that I'm taking issue with the poster, just the concept that the dealers don't also have their right to *attempt* to charge whatever the market will bear. And we all know some of them take the "Supply and Demand" mantra to the extremes.

Put the shoe on the other foot though....there are folks out there who are *willing*, and don't even blink, when the dealer tells them their 68k MSRP truck is gonna cost them 78k because of a "Market Adjustment".

They just Yuppity-Yup it up with a big spoon. So don't blame dealers for tryin'...why? Cause some times It Works!

Want a '18 for under MSRP? Get a list from Raptoronline and start making calls....you could get lucky....the closer to the end of the model year the luckier you'll probably get.

Or you could buy three trucks over the years from the same salesman like I did and only have to pay a little bit over MSRP for being a good customer.

Whether it's a little bit or a lot...most folks will not escape the "Raptor Tax" completely. I got over it already.

S.