2018 need wheel advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 with Method Mesh.

Beautiful! Can you post more pics please? I have the same truck (LB SCAB) and trying to pick wheels. I'm leaning towards 17" Method Grids right now...

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I went with Method Mesh 17s. I like the silver instead of the gold bolts around the edge on the fake bead lock look. I put black lugs on but silver would look good too. The down side with Methods is that it seems like everyone has them, but I think that is because they are good wheels at a good price. I like the matte black look but with ruby you could try something else. I also like the Vex or maybe the Roost. www.methodracewheels.com. I like the 0 offset that these wheels have. It looks good. If you are worried about your paint you can get some mud flaps.

Can I ask why you chose the Mesh over the Grid? Just curious

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Can you post more pics please? I have the same truck (LB SCAB) and trying to pick wheels. I'm leaning towards 17" Method Grids right now...

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Can I ask why you chose the Mesh over the Grid? Just curious

Honestly I can't remember. They look the same really. It was either cost or availability or maybe the size I wanted. The center cap is plastic just so you know. Some people replace them with new caps. Ask one of the vendors here what the difference is. They will likely reply and probably give you a deal.