2018 Gen 2 Dash Bubble At Altitude

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It probably does. The question is do you trust your dealers techs to be able to replace the dash and not have endless squeaks and rattles

I had to have my entire dash replaced for a cosmetic defect in the plastic that developed after delivery. I was terrified that it was going to be a disaster as well. It's a very involved procedure but I gave the guy working on it $50 to be very careful and told him when I picked it up there would be another $50 if it was done well.

Worked out for me and not squeaks or vibrations. It's a large single piece so the vertical trim pieces are the only parts that are R&R'd.

V_K

Reaction score
My dashboard looks worse now. I used to have have a bubble but now I have tiny bubbling on the driver side of my dash. I will post some pics when I get a chance. Is it possible to replace only the driver side of the dash without tearing the whole dash apart?

I’m referring to this part: https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-end-panel-driver-s-side-lh-fl3z15044d70ae?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9aW5zdHJ1bWVudC1wYW5lbC1jb21wb25lbnRzJmw9MTImbj1Bc3NlbWJsaWVzIFBhZ2UmYT1mb3JkJm89Zi0xNTAmeT0yMDE3JnQ9cmFwdG9yJmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM=