2016 SVT Raptor will have "400+ HP" 3.5L EcoBoost, weigh "less than 4,600 lbs"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everybody did but the EPA doesn't like happy people so they made Ford put out the 6.0.

Yep...and now I have a 2004 F-350 sporting the 6.0 sitting in my garage...lol...Actually, it's been a good truck, but only because injector troubles and other problems were covered during the warranty period.

I finally decided to quit buying those behemoths every 2 years and instead, go with a second car and keep a F-350 around for my horse trailers. It was damned luck is that I happened to make that decision with that particular model year!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's way to early, these stories are only rumors right now. I don't think Ford will let much out on the next raptor for quite awhile.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll bet you a TRR 2017 entry that I'm right.

Your info is a high probability considering cafe standards, fords investment into ecoboost, and the way cars are headed in general. Make it fair and bet on the displacement.

Last edited: