2014 Raptor Special Edition in Ruby Red - Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care for the ruby red unless it was LMR! Race Red for the win here!
The seats would always pass me a reminder, "I should have went Race Red" when boarding , Lol. But I do like the Graphics. Hopefully, the cost isn't $1k + for the rears. Seems like they would be cheaper with the lesser vinyl used to design??

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
Heads retrofitted by me!
FOR NOW!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would look great with color matched flares and blacked out trim. Digging the "Raptor" stickers finally.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Someone had some fun. Not a fan of exterior red but I do like the interior red accent.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior.....nice
"Ghost" bedside graphics....nice
Beadlocks....nice
Interior.....terrible

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugly color - looks like a chick truck or should be a King Ranch truck color (probably is).

Not a fan of the interior either.

And while we're talking about it - the wheels are awful. Swiss cheese holes just because of the headlocks?! Really not a good looking wheel. And who really needs beadlocks - you guys really gonna run under 10lbs. in your tires?

It's obvious Ford had to take the Toyota route with the 2014s (all superficial stuff which is Toyota's specialty) since they're in a holding pattern waiting for the next gen Raptor.

OP
OP
Chris's FX4

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not a King Ranch color, or an XL or STX color for that matter. You won't be able to get it on the Limited trucks either for 2014.

The pics were taken on my iphone so the paint looks more purple-ish than it really is. It looks better in the sun.