2014 Raptor Flex...meh not bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moab? What trail was this?

top of the world trail. brutal. ive been on some rough trails in modified rental jeeps out there and this was as tough as ive seen. harder than it was rated by the publication i went with or i wouldnt have given it a go.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

We were on Metal Mashers for most of the first day. Did you notice that coming down was a hell of a lot harder due to the suspension up front being compressed?!! Left some frame paint on a few rocks and tested the running steps a few times, but no major damage. Still, would have liked having a little stronger components up front as we are stock now....

This whole area is definitely on our 'return later this year' list!!!

ill probably go out again in the fall. used to go twice a year but got away from it until recently. moab and the canyonlands area is such a cool place.

OP
OP
Taxman

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish we had technical trails like that here in NC. We have Uwharrie National Forest which is pretty cool, but that's about it. Jealous...