2014 Raptor Dead, No Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spritle

Reaction score
2014 Raptor w/15k miles died on me today when I left work. Went to get in, fob not working. Tried the keypad, no lights. Unlocked with the key, no lights came on (dome, dash, etc). Stuck the key in and still nothing. Tried to jump start it and still nothing. Truck is acting like it doesn't have any battery in it.

Any ideas? Anyone ever experience something like this? I've been googling, but so far can't find anything like my situation. I do have a light bar and D2's hooked up to the upfitters, but they were put on a few months back. Soldered connections with shrink wrap coverings. Checked the connections for chaffing and all looked good. No other mods.

Headed back tomorrow with a new batter hoping that works. Kicker is it's in my parking garage in Downtown Houston with a 6'10" clearance. Not sure what I will have to do if it needs to be towed.

Any help is appreciated.

-Rob

OP
OP
Spritle

Spritle

Reaction score
I will have to tomorrow if the new battery doesn't fix it. Just not sure how it can be towed out of the parking garage. The truck only clears by a few inches.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta be a loose connection, like a ground somewhere. If you turn the headlight switch, will they work? Do you have a voltage meter, put on the terminals and see if you have voltage, around 10 or 11 vdc and u r okay.

Have you tried removing the battery cables and reinstalling them?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you tried to disconnect the battery yet? i would remove the cables and let it sit for a couple minutes. then attach the cables back. if you see a small spark when connecting the cable, then you have a good power and ground, which means your problem will lie elsewhere