2013 Transmission Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they usually do rebuild them on site, unless there's damage to hard parts, then you'd get a reman.. sounds like seals and clutches to me..pretty easy rebuild. If they are set on rebuilding make sure they replace the torque converter..

OP
OP
X

xlrsdog

Reaction score
Here is an update... NOTHING

@FordService - haven't heard from them in over a week. I was told that all the parts should be here last Friday, still not here. This is just so ******* stupid that I don't know what to say. Over 5 weeks now.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, @FordService has taken a temporarily leave from the site.

If you want to reach a Ford Rep, try the phone number or the links she provided

Hi folks,

We will be stepping away from this forum temporarily. If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the FordService team on Twitter and Facebook; their contact information appears in my signature below. For immediate assistance, I recommend reaching out to your Ford Dealership or our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thank you for your patience!

Crystal

https://twitter.com/fordservice

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/976868-post46.html

Sorry to hear about the delay. Really blows

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine was rebuilt recently. dealer noticed a leak and did more in depth checking and found my internal pump failed. they ordered parts and rebuilt it.

OP
OP
X

xlrsdog

Reaction score
Got my truck back after 6 WEEKS and 4 days. It isn't fixed. Anyone have a recommendation of a Ford dealer in Phoenix that knows what they are doing?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow, that is just plain horrible news. I hope you find a place. You should maybe get in touch with ADD or SDHQ and see if they can help you as they are all nearby and may have connections.