2012 Scab with rusty rockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'd see if they can get a Ford Rep out there, that doesn't seem right.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poke that shit with a screwdriver, it'll go right through.

chiplets

Reaction score
So it was approx a year old when you bought it, did you pull a carfax on it? Just curious because we own a Suburban that was built in Arlington, TX then sold initially and spent a year in Minneapolis, MN then found it's way back to TX where I picked it up. Underside looks okay but it is definitely worse than if it had never been up north for a winter.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it was approx a year old when you bought it, did you pull a carfax on it? Just curious because we own a Suburban that was built in Arlington, TX then sold initially and spent a year in Minneapolis, MN then found it's way back to TX where I picked it up. Underside looks okay but it is definitely worse than if it had never been up north for a winter.

Yes, it was registered in San Antonio but maybe the previous owner took it to the beach a lot?

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyway, got it back after 12 business days. Passenger side looks good. Total repair bill for the one side was $2900.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

o7ks9x.jpg