2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday, they said the order bank for 2012 wasn't opening until Nov 23 or 24. They have got three 2011 SCREW's coming in for stock, fully loaded orange, black, and silver. Said he would do $2500 off MSRP.

I think your dealer is either mistaken or confused or both. :crazy: The order bank will open by the end of next week.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we make a sticky about the status of the 2012 order bank, its too dam hard to scroll through threads at work on the phone and Im chompin at the bit for the new stuff since my Fed 6th order got messed up and never showed up.

Ask and ye shall receive.... This thread is now a Sticky. I also tweaked the thread title just a bit.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your dealer is either mistaken or confused or both. :crazy: The order bank will open by the end of next week.

Based on what info? Not being argumentative, but I've seen both 8-15 and 8-24 come and go as the ordering dates.

If there's more firm info on when 2012's will be available, I'd like to see it. May change my order to a 2012...

The only thing I know for sure is that on 8/22 you could still order a 2011.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
sure is great that when you search google for 2012 Ford Raptor, this forum comes up as the #1 result :naughty:

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
someone saved the 2012 F150 guide as a google document and the Raptor pages are missing.

i dont know what to say i wait for both dates an nuttin all im waiting on is gods word(randy) its like hes missing could he possibly be breaking into ford to get info for us????

CleverGirl

Reaction score
i swear im going to need anxiety medication after i finally get my 2012 raptor......i have a mini heart attack every time i see randy post something thinking its the details on everything .....im losing it

Me too, blue. Me too. My friends are about to seriously duct tape my mouth shut if I don't quit yapping about the '12s.

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Google docs does have the 2012 Guide, but the Raptor specific pages are missing....but it does list the overall specs (wheelbase, height, towing, etc)

12_F150_SBU.pdf is the file name

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Google docs does have the 2012 Guide, but the Raptor specific pages are missing....but it does list the overall specs (wheelbase, height, towing, etc)

12_F150_SBU.pdf is the file name

L'me see if this works:

Edit: nope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.