2 Raptors sitting at local dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstunkard

Reaction score
As of earlier this week there was a black screw at Shults Ford in Wexford PA. I believe it was a customer order, but he backed out. Not sure what they are asking for it though.

I got word on Saturday mine finally landed at dealership I work with in Ohio. Hoping to run over tomorrow evening to pick it up!

Cyabya

Reaction score
lots of dealers in pgh with them on the lot. they all want over. hence y they r on the lot. i got alot of calls from about 7 dealers i called in November December about raptors that they wont willing to make a deal on. now they have them and r asking 5 -10 over and r wondering y they r still on the lots.

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As great as these trucks are they are still relatively mass produced F150s as opposed to a limited run specialty vehicle with only a finite number produced. Also, there seem to be quite a few people having issues with their early production trucks. To pay over sticker for a truck that possibly has bugs that need to be worked out is hardly an appealing proposition to someone who doesn't need a truck right away. I think a lot of dealers asking over sticker for early production trucks will be sitting on those trucks for awhile and eventually selling them for MSRP, especially due to the early production issues coming to light on these forums.

Flea176

Reaction score
Can't dealers just use their allocations for vehicles to put on their lot? Idk about others, but mine was a "special order" yet it didn't have my name anywhere on it. I think the dealership just ordered it for themselves to my specifications.

They are marked special order though....wonder if the guys that ordered backed out.

2017RAPTOR

Reaction score
Got the call that mine was in on Tuesday last week I was out of town and picked it up Friday my dealer said they got like 15 calls to take it off there hands.

All I can say never even driving a f150 or even sitting in one this Truck is unbelievable well worth the wait!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc