16" of lift for a Raptor..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I am more than happy to be banned from there.. I rather be a supporter of a forum of actual owners than a bunch of wanna be ****** rockets..

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Spamming Pink I heart raptor fourmz decal images all over the place.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

I didn't even get a reason haha. He's sick of me spamming him I guess.

-Posted with my iPhone.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is folks...
user173459_pic165225_1307664568.jpg

So this truck is still on the lift in Stinkadena? IIRC, these are the guys that built the Hilton Furniture, wannabe monster truck that used to run around south Houston and the Almeda Mall area. Not trying to be mean but, Pasadena residents have never been accused of having good taste or family trees that didn't resemble a telephone pole and last I checked, B&C is a Pasadena shop.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant get onto ************-- There site always says "Server too busy"

Im intrigued to read about this mess of a truck.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No its weird. I can get onto it sometimes. I just cant load my private messages and some threads cause it either times out or it says server too busy.

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. Their site is shit. Whatever host they use is absolute crap.

-Posted with my iPhone.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No its weird. I can get onto it sometimes. I just cant load my private messages and some threads cause it either times out or it says server too busy.

most forums have a "tardo" mode for trouble makers.... the admins can put you into that special club where it takes so long to load stuff that most people just give up.