'12 Velociraptor over-fueling code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogie69

Reaction score
I just picked up a '12 Velociraptor 600 and have put about 600 miles on it. It now has a total of 2400 miles. It seems to pop up an over-fuelling code every now and then.

Hennessey says it has to do with overfilling the fuel tank...I'm not sure on that one.

Has anyone else seen this code on there stock or supercharged raptors??

thanks,

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you one click the gas pump or try to top it off?

Any Ford vehicle with easy fuel system can only filled till the gas pump automatically turns off. Then wait a full 3 seconds before pulling fuel nozzle out. If not you will get error messages and sometimes stalling when turning right after topping off..

-Greg

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never seen this on my stock '12 - didn't even know there was such a thing. I never put any more in once the pump clicks off.

LD50

Reaction score
Funny, I can get on average about 5 gallons in my '12 after the pump kicks off the first time and about 2 gallons in my wife's '12 Edge. No fuel spilling issues, codes, or stalling and this is consistent for fueling up at different stations so it isn't the pump itself.