0 Offset Method Wheels / Rubbing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DUHRRTY

Reaction score
Good News guys...I tested out the Method wheels (stock tires) on my truck at FULL articulation in the back and there is little to no rubbing. To be honest, based on videos I have seen, I think the stock wheels would have rubbed in the same place too.

Bottom line, it is nothing to be concerned about.

This week, I will be heading to King of the Hammers to test out front rubbing while jumping...

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good News guys...I tested out the Method wheels (stock tires) on my truck at FULL articulation in the back and there is little to no rubbing. To be honest, based on videos I have seen, I think the stock wheels would have rubbed in the same place too.

Bottom line, it is nothing to be concerned about.

This week, I will be heading to King of the Hammers to test out front rubbing while jumping...

So there is a little rubbing? Did you ease into full articulation or was it sudden like off a jump

OP
OP
D

DUHRRTY

Reaction score
So there is a little rubbing? Did you ease into full articulation or was it sudden like off a jump

Ease into articulation. When you are at full articulation it only rubs the front side of the inside fender due to a little extra piece that sticks out on there. Nothing to worry about at all though.

Over the weekend, I jumped it and there is absolutely no issue with rubbing, so it was a pleasant surprise.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ease into articulation. When you are at full articulation it only rubs the front side of the inside fender due to a little extra piece that sticks out on there. Nothing to worry about at all though.

Over the weekend, I jumped it and there is absolutely no issue with rubbing, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Are you running RPG collars?

OP
OP
D

DUHRRTY

Reaction score

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

DUHRRTY

Reaction score
Nice! To get your tire into your fender liners you have to go really big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got them pretty deep in there on a jump that my group was not recording, but I wouldn't want to find out how much deeper they can go. That was MORE than a blast. This thing is outrageously fun.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I got them pretty deep in there on a jump that my group was not recording, but I wouldn't want to find out how much deeper they can go. That was MORE than a blast. This thing is outrageously fun.

Jumping it is addictive for sure. It's really easy to go bigger than you planned haha. I'm still waiting to get my rebuilt shocks on so I can go air mine out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk