0-2 so far in finding a dealer to place an order with!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ruger... my wife is cool, she just says "it's your car, get what you want". She does keep saying that she can't understand why I want a pick up truck though, but just shakes her head the more I talk about it. She's been through a lot of cars with me since I met her (maybe 15 - 20 or so) and there was only one that she hated. I had a couple H2's at different times and she really liked them except when she had to drive it in a parking lot... I'm assuming she'll feel the same way about the Raptor!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3500 off MSRP is approximateley $1,000 over invoce . Thats a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on what you ordered and with what options

Mine was almost $4200 off sticker, and its still about $1500 over invoice. Which hey, I'm not complaining one bit because everyone else around here wouldn't deal at all

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All depends on what you ordered and with what options

Mine was almost $4200 off sticker, and its still about $1500 over invoice. Which hey, I'm not complaining one bit because everyone else around here wouldn't deal at all

the sticker is $55,640 so the $3500 is $1k over invoice, actually $994 according to what I was told last night.

I'm contemplating getting the hood graphic now and having custom bed graphics done after delivery more like the SE with just the word Raptor.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the sticker is $55,640 so the $3500 is $1k over invoice, actually $994 according to what I was told last night.

I'm contemplating getting the hood graphic now and having custom bed graphics done after delivery more like the SE with just the word Raptor.

Who told you that? The dealer ?

I ordered mine -decals. $2000 for decals is ridiculous. I would like to try and get something like the '14SE box decals for mine, but I would want the SVT on there

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who told you that? The dealer?

based on what I found on Edmunds and Truecar and what the dealer told me I figured the deal I got ($3500 off) was invoice plus $1k.

The option sheet was filled out Friday and the order was placed today! I think I'm sticking with the white. I spoke with my buddy that owns a detailing business (also does clear bra, tint, vinyl graphics, etc.) and he's going to price up some hood graphics like the factory ones and some custom bedside graphics for me... I just couldn't swallow $2k from Ford for them! I'm thinking something like the SE graphics w/ just the word Raptor and svt. We'll see, I have a while to think about it apparently!