Thanks for buying a Raptor - SUCKA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azoufan

Reaction score
So I bought a 2012 SCREW Raptor on Sunday, yay me. I'll post pictures and info once I can see through my rage...:emotions122:

I get the mail Monday, the day after I bought it and I have a F150 pamphlet from Ford with a 1,000 cashback offer that only says "not valid on hybrids". Soooo, did I just get hosed $1,000 or will Ford do anything about honoring that? I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but thought I'd ask everyone here in case you knew.

Yes, I love the truck, best driving / riding vehicle I've ever owned, it's crazy good! :waytogo:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call dealer and ask if they will honor it. If not, check to see if your state has a "buyers remorse" law that allows you to return a vehicle within a certain period of time. If so, that will give you some leverage to renegotiate the deal.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!!!

Go talk to the dealer NOW! The dealer may not have submitted your paperwork yet. The dealer wouldn't care either way because the money comes from Ford not the dealer.

I'd go talk with them and see if they would redo the paperwork for you. The sooner the better. Sweet talk 'em...

I'm a dealer and would DEFINITELY do that for my customers. It's about Retention at this point. That would definitely go a long way in retention.

Hell, tell them to redo the paperwork and you'll buy $1000 worth of parts from their Part's Dept!!!

Then you both win!!!

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you read every little word also,i know you said hybrid but they like to hide svt in small print or even say special purchase meaning svt.Don't feel to bad i dought to many people got A discount on a raptor.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I bought a 2012 SCREW Raptor on Sunday, yay me. I'll post pictures and info once I can see through my rage...:emotions122:

I get the mail Monday, the day after I bought it and I have a F150 pamphlet from Ford with a 1,000 cashback offer that only says "not valid on hybrids". Soooo, did I just get hosed $1,000 or will Ford do anything about honoring that? I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but thought I'd ask everyone here in case you knew.

Yes, I love the truck, best driving / riding vehicle I've ever owned, it's crazy good! :waytogo:

E-mail me a copy of Cert.
It can still be claimed and sent directly to you. BUT I don't think it's good on SVT Raptors

randy [email protected]

moto125

Reaction score
Mother in law bought a ford fusion a year or so ago and received a similar mailing shortly after buying. Was for 700. She went to dealer and they filed the paperwork for her no questions asked and she got a check a few months later. It was a dealer in a small town, Broadway VA, so everyone knows everyone and salesman was a friend. But it proves that the dealer can work it out for you if they want to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2