sent to plant in production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my dealer called and says my truck is "sent to plant, in production" but I can't pull my window sticker up yet, what does that mean?

Thanks.

OP
OP
CSmith

CSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the thing..I've typed it in all CAPS and everything and my build week was the 30th but the dealer called and said it says that now. kinda confused =/

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the thing..I've typed it in all CAPS and everything and my build week was the 30th but the dealer called and said it says that now. kinda confused =/

Dealer is probably wrong, my build week is the 30th and I don't have a VIN yet either.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never even bothered my dealer... I ALWAYS called SVT to get updates myself. Thus, eliminating the middle man. Get your information direct or be prepared to be ill-informed.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just called SVT and they said I have a build date of 2/1, try giving them a call.