Finally Got My Vin After 2 Months

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDM Supra

Reaction score
Placed my order Feb 1st with Randy and just received word today from his dealer that my raptor has been pulled and vin'ed!! Originally I was told by Randy to expect my truck in early June due to the orders before mine but it looks as if I will be getting it sooner. I got a build week of 4-16. Will be heading out to St. Louis to pick it up when it is ready! I ordered a loaded silver screw with both graphics.

eseybold

Reaction score
That is a coincidence! I ordered mine from Randy Feb 1st as well and just got my VIN number Friday as well. Build date 4/16 sounds great to me. I got a luxury package supercrew black with moonroof. I am planning on Hennessy CAI and Tune as well as Bed rug and BackFlip . Do the stainless headers and exhaust really add that much more performance ? I want to get some fog lights to place inside the cut-outs that are already there. Any suggestions? How about headlights - do I really need the HID's, if so which one is recommended? Thanks

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
goodluck guys!!! i ordered mine on 3-1-12 and it came in on 3-30-12 i got it on 3-31-12!!! i wasn't expecting it for another 8 weeks. my dealer was just as shocked as me!!!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, you're on the downward slope now!

That is a coincidence! I ordered mine from Randy Feb 1st as well and just got my VIN number Friday as well. Build date 4/16 sounds great to me. I got a luxury package supercrew black with moonroof. I am planning on Hennessy CAI and Tune as well as Bed rug and BackFlip . Do the stainless headers and exhaust really add that much more performance ? I want to get some fog lights to place inside the cut-outs that are already there. Any suggestions? How about headlights - do I really need the HID's, if so which one is recommended? Thanks

For fogs look at Rigid. They have great lights with a good bracket and easy connectors to up fitter switches!