Your Raptor and It's Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem!

Hah, doing anything on a Raptor beets working on a Focus lol. If you're just going to the second perch, you should have enough adjustment to get a "decent" alignment back. The third gets questionable imo. But still, even on the second (which my trucks at) I'd do upper arms if I had the coin for it, since the alignment on my truck is not were I'd personally like to see it, and I did loose some track width.

In your opinion could you get the alignment "correct" with an after market UCA on the second perch?

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem!

Hah, doing anything on a Raptor beets working on a Focus lol. If you're just going to the second perch, you should have enough adjustment to get a "decent" alignment back. The third gets questionable imo. But still, even on the second (which my trucks at) I'd do upper arms if I had the coin for it, since the alignment on my truck is not were I'd personally like to see it, and I did loose some track width.

Middle Perch done yesterday . Had Dealer do it. SVT Tech was a great guy . I will scan the before and after alignment numbers and post them. Thanks again Pirate .:waytogo:

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Middle Perch coompleted yesterday . Here are the before and after numbers on the allignment. Cost me $315.00 to have completed at the dealer by SVT certified Tech. I was happy with this price as I am spending my time trying to get some outher mod's done. As you will see I needed an aligment anyhow. This was do to the Proc Comps I have on I suspect , as I had never had it aligned after putting the new wheels on. Middle perch is perfect for me . Truck just feels better , or this is how it was supposed to be.

It doesn't look like the tech adjusted the camber or caster, the tech just set your toe. Notice your before and after camber and caster is the same... BUT, your current numbers don't look too bad so you should be good. Just watch for inside tire wear over time and you'll be golden.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
When pirate air posts it makes the frf ***** wet

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Pirate . I did notice and actualey spoke to him about it. Long story. Thanks for the tip and once again the great post.

FYI,

I think I read a post that said some one is wet for you......

Last edited:
OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When pirate air posts it makes the frf ***** wet

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Where does one keep the frf *****??
:********:

Thanks Pirate . I did notice and actualey spoke to him about it. Long story. Thanks for the tip and once again the great post.

FYI,

I think I read a post that said some one is wet for you......

No problem :peace:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
my thoughts are....i usually don't take automotive advice from someone with clean fingernails...but i will break my rule for you pirate. thanks for the pics.

why you checkin out my finger?? thats kinda :supergay:

i'm glad you were able to stop smelling it long enough to post this.

thats only because you finally gave it back after stumbling upon this

View attachment 616

something a little more "fitting"

aww pirate...i'm number 1? i'm flattered but i bet you tell that to all the boys..

:********:

worked on your sister:Moon:

enjoy the AIDS

enjoy the ban.

being too damn sexy.

ahhh Vintage FRF