SDHQ front long travel.... just a peek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK OK... Let me start out by saying that I understand that there are guys that believe whole heartily that if you buy a Raptor you should leave whats on there alone and if you want to modify it you should buy a F150.... No other F150 has the powertrain, fenders, trim package ect ect ect... so the Raptor is a starting point for some...

Here are a few drawing of what we have been working on for the Raptor... (we aren't running 2 coil overs... it is just there to take the place of a by-pass shock)

SDHQSpindle1.jpg
SDHQLower2shockarm1.jpg
SDHQfrontassy1.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very very interesting.

I firmly believe the Raptor in stock form is a superior truck. I also believe the 'best' can always be made "better". What does "better" mean? Depends on your intended purpose.

I *think* I know what you're trying to accomplish here SDHQ... but you tell me/us. Who is you're target market with these mods?

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha i want! doesnt help that im doing my solidworks hw as i type this. think you could get your guy to give me a hand?