Mid Perch Dealership?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get this done at the dealership. I have called a few places for quotes but none of them know what I'm talking about. How do I explain this mod to them?

D

Deleted member 12951

Have them watch the rpg video, vendor link here on the right and you will find it

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most ford dealerships will send out your truck for alignment anyway. Keep them out of it. Do the mod and find a good alignment shop. They haven't a clue on how to do it nor do they want to do it.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer did it and knew exactly what I was talking about. You can also try tire shops as they do shocks and alignment. By the way.........if you use a dealership that can't do a simple alignment I would look for another as that is certainly not rocket science!!!!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor Man.

Talk to Jack Demmer Ford in Wayne, also check out MRT in Plymouth.

I can help you navigate both places and get you answers

Carl

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer did it and knew exactly what I was talking about. You can also try tire shops as they do shocks and alignment. By the way.........if you use a dealership that can't do a simple alignment I would look for another as that is certainly not rocket science!!!!

I would have thought that till I asked 3 different dealers here in ny and they all said the same thing. They send it out for alignment!

I wish I could have ford techs wirk in my truck but apparently us raptor guys on Long Island aren't afforded that luxury!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me know if you get any gruff and I can talk to the guys. I have spoken to a few service guys about it, but you might not get the "right" person on the phone.

Tell the I referred you and can help with the instructions and how to.

Carl