Lowering the rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'd love to hear the difference in drive between the ready lift blocks and the deavers. Did you go with the +1 with no block?

This maybe a dumb question, but can you or would you want to run the ready blocks and the deavers at the same time?

DP

Hey, Ive had both and can give you my impressions.

First off, no you would not run the deavers and the ready lift blocks together ever. Deavers (and any other progressive leaf pack) will not require any blocks. The spring pack adds multiple leafs and therefor is way taller than the stock leafs.
Deavers +1 = one inch lower than stock
Deavers +2 = stock height
Deavers +3 = one inch taller than stock

I went with the Deaver +2's, thats the most common and no brainer way to go for most people. I am very happy with them and glad that I did them. For real offroading, its basically a must. These are night and day in the dirt.

With that said though...they are very expensive and if your looking for a smoother or better ride on road, I don't think they are worth the money to upgrade if thats your priority. If I were to not care as much about the off-road performance, I would honestly just do the ready lift smaller blocks to lower the rear.

I still had a set of Ready Lift smaller blocks for a short time. Only had them on my truck for maybe 500 miles, just was feeling out the height I wanted. They lowered the rear a good inch and a half. It was a noticeable difference to the height and didn't cost much in the big picture.

Last edited:

joer1

Reaction score
What part number did you buy from ready lift to get a smaller one? The only one i found on their site for the raptor is 3in?
And @LekRap do you still have yours?

Thanks

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@joer1...yeah, the ones LEEHWCAP linked are the ones I got. They fit our raptors perfect.

Last edited: