Hellwig EZ-990 Model 989 anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ZBoaterI have tried similar products from another company... on another truck in the past. I was happy with the way that truck performed. You could inquire directly from Hellwig, but if you need a contact there, let me know.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I read in another thread that they had discontinued their pro series product. It's still advertised on their website.

I'm looking for the cheapest way to improve the sag that going over the 1000 lb. payload rating will cause. I'm not looking to haul 4 tons, but probably going to need to go 400-500 lbs. over. These are about $150. Not looking to imitate a F-250 or break the bank.

These seem like a cheap, easy way to accomplish just that. Wondering if someone has tried them on a Raptor.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got an email from their Tech Support. They said they only do sway bars for the Raptor. So this one is also a no go.

I suggested they update their website, as it still shows the Raptor as compatible.

On to investigate something else...