h&m racing design ford raptor long travel kit (clean post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This build thread blows my mind..

Dude has the $coin$ to buy a Lambo in Cali, but cheaps out on a LT kit that gets installed by a shop with ZERO fab skills, a $250 paint job and leaves rear suspension stock until he bends the frame. Just a shame really....
Would have been better to send the truck to CA and have it built by someone that has a clue..

Reminds me of working with wealthy Mexican businessmen.. Private jets and Rolex's than nickle and dime a construction project and half-ass it...

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking with Kevin at HM a few weeks ago about this build. He said he ended up building a new shock mount for this guy, throwing it in his luggage, and flying down to Panama or wherever to weld everything on and get the kit cycling correctly for the owner. The front end is solid now.

-Rob

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This build thread blows my mind..

Dude has the $coin$ to buy a Lambo in Cali, but cheaps out on a LT kit that gets installed by a shop with ZERO fab skills, a $250 paint job and leaves rear suspension stock until he bends the frame. Just a shame really....
Would have been better to send the truck to CA and have it built by someone that has a clue..

Reminds me of working with wealthy Mexican businessmen.. Private jets and Rolex's than nickle and dime a construction project and half-ass it...

d1e43b7a8ec3778ea709ffb15a980f6f.jpg
Didn't you see the picture of the rebuild of the front end from a very good welder from california?
The rear is a RPG offroad bolt on kit, there is not better kit than RPG RST18 for me.

For your info i m happy with my truck and the rebuilt kevin did to my ford raptor. Btw it is not a paint work, it is a vinyl wrap my truck has on it.

With all that mod on my truck able to jump it or whatever i want to do test the shocks and i dont want because i care.

Shame on you that dont read previous post with pics and video details of the built.

So before you make a comment read and get informed by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nevermind... Was refring to the 25 pages before you had H&M fix it.

It would have been a way better build to just send the truck up. You had so many issues until H&M fixed it

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
h&m racing design ford raptor long travel kit (clean post)

I spent some time with a rally driver school by subaru at nitro city panama.
This was me driving after some lessons
1c7bb65bb55dc6b141c2c03b0cbe9eaa.jpg
https://youtu.be/b-W0KeEgQcM

At the first lap sessions i have bypass tubes almos all the way out, making body roll very hudge, but then i gave few turns in and it changed a lot on the track.
Flat terrain because is a subaru demo track.

Last edited: