Missing Shipment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw,

Who is the best person to contact in your group concerning an issue with a shipment? The current tracking number I have show the parts sitting at the sort facility since 1/4/13.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I'd call the office/store number they're always willing to help out and fix any issues they're an awesome group of guys there!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outlaw,

Who is the best person to contact in your group concerning an issue with a shipment? The current tracking number I have show the parts sitting at the sort facility since 1/4/13.

Call them. Remember that they are Pacific time zone, so they open up at 11a your time.

OP
OP
XTRUCK

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger to all, phone contact began on the 14th. I think I might be possibly speaking with the wrong person(s). Is there someone in particular I should ask to speak with?

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw,

Please give us a call at the shop 949-581-5001 and please PM me your name so I can look up your order.

Thanks,
Matt