Jalopnik says the Ford F-150 Raptor SVT is #5 of 10 in the list of the most versatile cars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are "the 10 most versatile cars" according to Jalopnik:

10. Honda Element
9. Ford Crown Victoria
8. Audi RS6 Avant (wagon)
7. Ford Transit Connect
6. Chevy El Camino
5. F-150 Raptor SVT
4. AMC Eagle Wagon
3. Ferrari FF
2. Pontiac Aztek
1. H1 Hummer

That article is silly. Say, what makes a "car" the most versatile?

I suppose a versatile car would be an all wheel drive wagon and their list has a couple of them including the AMC Eagle Wagon :thumbsup:

This one's flat out funny: The Ferrari FF has V12 651 HP and, as the article says, "It'll be more than enough to take on a little off-roading too, because if you had a Ferrari with four wheel drive, wouldn't you, just to say you did? And to top it all off, the FF has 28 cubic feet of space behind the front row, so there's still room to cram it full of stuff. It's the most useful supercar out there."

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of "versatile". Jalopnik defines it on the first page of the article as the "Swiss Army Knife of cars". Given that definition I think its an ok list.

Regarding the Ferrari, I've known a few folks crazy enough to off road a car like that, only so they can say they've done it. Hell, there's someone around these forums who took his Benz C class thru some stuff even the Raptor might struggle with, and he lived to tell about it.

People is crazy. :wink:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I would agree. My Raptor replaced a Jeep Wrangler & a F-150.