Under hood and bed lighting from Noah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry everyone. i was gone over the weekend. im finally back to civilization.

Noah could ya hook me up with this?

i can, i will get back to you in the morning.
Noah, please let me know the next time you are in the Austin area. I would definitely like for you to help me install the hood mod!
i will be at trr in spring. we can work something out.
Why? Are you saying self adhesive won't stick to the bed liner?
I have an aftermarket bed liner and mine have been stuck for two years.

Also, if you look up under your bed rails, you will most likely see that the spray in isn't actually sprayed that high up.

Noah looks good. What other colors can you get? I like the blue I have in the bed. While I'm camping it doesn't attract the bugs when I arrive at the campsite to set up in the dark. Lol...

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

you just want blue? or you want disco status?
The factory seems to have done a great job with the bedliner. It's everywhere. I had double checked all nooks and crannies and the coating is complete.

I know that adhesives have come a long way, but I have seen posts (here and elsewhere) showing sagging loose LED strips. Perhaps they were not as good as the ones used in this thread, that's why I'm asking.

prepping the surface is very important. you cant use soap and water. the soap leaves a residue. we use a prep solvent that is designed to clean vehicles for paint
product details please !!
and a little install detail also - i need this gear

i will see what i can do for you.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a good bed lighting system to install. This looks great, More details on setup and switch/wiring location.
Never thought of under the hood but that looks great as well.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what the kit price would be on this for just the bed. I am running a bus bar in the bed already to power my OBA so power would be easy. I like the idea of a magnetic switch too!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i picked up a customers truck last night and left mine with him as a loaner until this weekend. once i get it back, i will get some pictures and more info.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The factory seems to have done a great job with the bedliner. It's everywhere. I had double checked all nooks and crannies and the coating is complete.

I know that adhesives have come a long way, but I have seen posts (here and elsewhere) showing sagging loose LED strips. Perhaps they were not as good as the ones used in this thread, that's why I'm asking.

Get some industrial grade adhesive. It won't sag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them, noah did mine a while back too along with a few other things. ;) Horrible picture of them, really simple and useful mod indeed - there is a lot of ambient light but the rollx is closed, and you can still see how well they work.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WP_20141116_17_17_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141116_17_17_30_Pro.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 595