SVT Raptor "Eyes of God" Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
............reserved for tech article

This will detail the install of a Ford SVT Raptor light bar along with the install, wiring and setup of two 50 watt KC Hilites HID long range pencil beam lamps and two 50 watt KC Hilites HID Driving lamps.

KC 861 and KC 863

I believe I am the first Raptor to equip a Raptor with this significant and expensive ($$$$) lighting upgrade.

This will be a SVTOffroad exclusive article. I hope to have it done in the next couple of days. Lights are already installed I will just backtrack my install.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen your 4 lights. In the daytime. And I was almost blinded.

I look forward to your write-up and the CandlePower Contest in the desert this weekend!

336117745_cec9783da4.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
good thing you had that 9.875 trillion candlepower or you would have for sure been left on your side in that wash...

OP
OP
X

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good thing you had that 9.875 trillion candlepower or you would have for sure been left on your side in that wash...

I need the 6.2 or the new 8.6L upgrade because when I turn the lights on the thrust pushes my truck backwards.

That's how I got out of that wash.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Twas the weight of your 4 immense lights on your light bar that kept your Raptor shiny side up! You're lucky you have friends like me and Brian who got you into that tight and narrow and also got you out. Right side up :D