New Model Spyder Headlight releasing next month.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought them... BIG mistake! crap projection and light out put. they look good but that it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Really?! That's odd. Guess you need to retrofit them now. Lol.
Curious to see the projector itself.

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really?! That's odd. Guess you need to retrofit them now. Lol.
Curious to see the projector itself.
lol nope I'm returned them already, the light pattern was a triangle with the point is towards the drive and the radius wasn't even that great. the light output was horrible. The light wasn't put together well, there where spot of light come threw different places. I just put my recon lights back on.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol nope I'm returned them already, the light pattern was a triangle with the point is towards the drive and the radius wasn't even that great. the light output was horrible. The light wasn't put together well, there where spot of light come threw different places. I just put my recon lights back on.

Holy hell! Did you happen to get any pictures?
I will probably order a set soon and check them out. Just need to sell my retrofitted set.

Last edited:

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy hell! Did you happen to get any pictures?
I will probably order a set soon and check them out. Just need to sell my retrofitted set.
no I didn't and I wasn't thinking about it. now I regret not doing a review. How much for your retrofit? any pic's?

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no I didn't and I wasn't thinking about it. now I regret not doing a review. How much for your retrofit? any pic's?

I have a sale thread below. Pm for a better price if interested.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/f-s-oem-replica-retrofits-53847/

Deckmaster

Reaction score
I may be missing something in the threads but I was wondering if the HID version of the headlights in post #36 have been tested. I have an 2013 Raptor which has the wiring for the the HIDs but was converted to halogen. If they have been tested how are they and is the savings over buying OEM worth the work to restore the truck to HID? Do they come with the ballasts needed to function or would I have to the those too?

Thanks