Molded Fog Light Shroud for Rigids...Who Makes This...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that at?

I'm going to try to get in touch with them and see what they have to say.

Convince them to become a vendor on FRF and start selling a kit. I'd buy those immediately assuming the cost wasn't stratospheric.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm liking the matt black and painted flares. Also noticed the led lights in the grill and the body have been blacked out too. Also like the inserts. I contacted AutoArt, seems they do a lot of cars for high end people. I've asked about the inserts, waiting to hear back from them. Found another picture of the Raptor on their FB page.

Attachments

• 1501051_1423005704599501_766382654_o.jpg
    1501051_1423005704599501_766382654_o.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
I just called them and was told that they are hand made, takes about a week to get and cost $1k ... but they can color match it!

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Knowing that, would anyone still be interested in seeing what a group buy could bring the cost down to?

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting description. Does that mean they do cars for people who have too much money who are willing to pay too much for what they get?

A little of both I guess, I meant to say they do work for sports stars etc....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I just called them and was told that they are hand made, takes about a week to get and cost $1k ... but they can color match it!

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Knowing that, would anyone still be interested in seeing what a group buy could bring the cost down to?

A grand seems high to me, you know they keep the mold. It would have to be a hell of a group buy to get them at a decent price. I would pay over 100.00 for them. But that's just me, I don't even have the lights yet.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol, that cost is indeed stratospheric.

I would be interested in knowing what kind of a discount we could get for a group buy.