light setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys planning on buying some lights at the end of the month. Have any suggestions and ways to setup them?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had lights all over and can say the most reliable ones I have had were up on hood mounts.. Unless you just want lightbars galore, then that's another story..

Ive got two behind the grille as well and over time I haven't cared much for them since my hood latch has taken a beating from opening and closing (could be from the cheap Chinese brand lightbar though)

Lots of good vendors on here so do some research and look around (hint: plenty of pictures in the "lighting" & "exterior" specific topics)

OP
OP
Tex-R1

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at least one yellow facing rear for desert trails.
Yeah I been looking at some, I have that noted down

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I've had lights all over and can say the most reliable ones I have had were up on hood mounts.. Unless you just want lightbars galore, then that's another story..

Ive got two behind the grille as well and over time I haven't cared much for them since my hood latch has taken a beating from opening and closing (could be from the cheap Chinese brand lightbar though)

Lots of good vendors on here so do some research and look around (hint: plenty of pictures in the "lighting" & "exterior" specific topics)
Yeah been looking around, I actually want to start off with Hood lights. I've been looking at a lot of pictures on here trying to get some ideas. I figured I'd ask around see what people had to say. Appreciate your input thanks.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys planning on buying some lights at the end of the month. Have any suggestions and ways to setup them?

If your wanting hood mounts I'd consider the ones from Outlaw Offroad, they are very stout As for light I have the VisionX 4.5 light cannons and they're good but if budget allows I'd consider some Baja Design lights as they are brighter.

OP
OP
Tex-R1

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your wanting hood mounts I'd consider the ones from Outlaw Offroad, they are very stout As for light I have the VisionX 4.5 light cannons and they're good but if budget allows I'd consider some Baja Design lights as they are brighter.
great man thanks! I'll check them out. still finding company that care raptor products. I had Mustang for long time and raced. then I had a Rubicon for a year, did some off road. still new to this

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great man thanks! I'll check them out. still finding company that care raptor products. I had Mustang for long time and raced. then I had a Rubicon for a year, did some off road. still new to this

The vendors on this forum can get you hooked up with anything you need. Check out Texas Raptor Runs, they host Offroad events that we can go use our truck for its intended purpose at. TRR is in Blackwell in May and Raptoberfest is in Gause in October.

OP
OP
Tex-R1

Tex-R1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vendors on this forum can get you hooked up with anything you need. Check out Texas Raptor Runs, they host Offroad events that we can go use our truck for its intended purpose at. TRR is in Blackwell in May and Raptoberfest is in Gause in October.
Yeah I plan on going to TRR in May