Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Ha, just used my own thread to get some bulbs from my brother-in-law who just picked up a 2010 FX4. While I was digging up links, I saw they have an upgraded dome light for my own so got it on way.

Last edited:

MikeHem510

Reaction score
Ha, just used my own thread to get some bulbs from my brother-in-law who just picked up a 2010 FX4. While I was digging up links, I saw they have an upgraded dome light for my own so got it on way.

Hey just came to this forum i was wondering is there anyway to order all these bulbs from one supplier instead of alot of random places....i just want to place one order and then they all come in at once

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Ended getting hell of a deal on some new mirrors with power fold so I'll be doing some rewiring since mine is 2010. Since the new mirrors have stock wire in puddle lights, I will have to upgrade the new puddles to LED. While searching, found a new (to me) style bulb.. COB LED, so I'll be trying a set out before I epoxy them back together. They appear to have some benefits to the Samsung 5630 bulbs

2X White 12V 12CHIPS SMD LED COB 31mm Dome Festoon Interior Panel Light Bulb | eBay

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you have tried the bulbs from superbrightleds.com? I just think it would be easier to order all of these from one place rather than a bunch of different sellers on ebay. I really like how all of yours look though and I know they all fit so I just don't want to get the wrong ones from superbright.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
You should have no problems ordering from superbright or superlumination using same part numbers, as long as the same size.

My idea behind ordering from different people was to pay alot less per bulb (likely all come from same vendor/manufacter in china anyways) and more importantly make sure the color temps match and were pure white (not purple hue to them). I've found some brighter bulbs in the trial/error process, but I want pure white light with no hue of any color. Been happy so far!

Gus00SVTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Raptor. Ordered blue LEDs from SuperBrightLeds.com for my map and dome lights. installed the map LEDs and they didnt light up at all. Flipped them around and they flickered, only lit up if I tilted them a certain way. Also couldnt get them as snug as the stock bulbs. So I then took them out and put the stock bulbs back in, which now dont work either. My map lights and dome lights are not working. Did I blow a fuse? I didnt even touch the dome lights and they are not lighting up.....

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
2014 Raptor. Ordered blue LEDs from SuperBrightLeds.com for my map and dome lights. installed the map LEDs and they didnt light up at all. Flipped them around and they flickered, only lit up if I tilted them a certain way. Also couldnt get them as snug as the stock bulbs. So I then took them out and put the stock bulbs back in, which now dont work either. My map lights and dome lights are not working. Did I blow a fuse? I didnt even touch the dome lights and they are not lighting up.....

It sounds like you had a bad/shorted bulb from SBL and blew a fuse, believe map and dome lights are on same circuit.