Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja, if I had to guess I would say 'cool white'. Also, after giving it more thought, I think that the tight fit (i.e. it didn't feel like it went in as far....that's what she said) might be due to the resister packs. I am so tried of standing on my head messing with the bulbs, I think I might try to remove the entire fixture so that I can get a better look at the fit of the LED's.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Went to swap mine out tonight but forgot I have to disassemble the puddle lights again.. Will have to wait till I get my house projects finished and can find all my tools, dang it

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My left blinker has started blinking 'really fast'. I assume that is 'hyper-flash', so does that mean that if I remove the backup LED it should go away?

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
My left blinker has started blinking 'really fast'. I assume that is 'hyper-flash', so does that mean that if I remove the backup LED it should go away?

Back up LED should have no effect on the signals... Unless you swapped to LED signals, you may actually have a bulb out.

Berky

Reaction score
One of my license plate lights started to flash, and eventually blew out the running light fuse like others have reported. I purchased the same style (the ones you list in post 1) and they have changed the housing. It is now too long to fit into the housing, maybe 1/16th of an inch. Do you have any other recommendations?

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of those you can remove the base and trim (grind) off enough to achieve the proper fit.

Berky

Reaction score
Most of those you can remove the base and trim (grind) off enough to achieve the proper fit.

I'll give it a try. When I compared my old ones to the new ones I didn't look like trimming would make any difference, but I have nothing to lose.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, it turns out the left rear bulb was bad and once replaced, the blinker is back to normal.... lol