Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The eBay vendor (from China) was very responsive via email. Asked for a picture of the lights, and is now sending replacements. Will report back when they arrive and are installed!

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. I read through all the pages. Confused though can someone help me...what are the best bulbs so far for the Cargo Bed?

Anyone upgraded the OEM headlamps or bulbs? Like the retrofit but damn $1400. Thanks for the help.

ditchpanther

Reaction score
I bought and installed these for reverse lights before I found this thread. No idea what the watts are. I didn't think the factory ones seemed bright enough using the camera at night trying to avoid backing into trees in the forest when camping, etc. I haven't used them for that yet but they seem to work fine.

According to post #1 the cargo and reverse are the same, but I have an A.R.E. bed cap that came with dome LED so I didn't do cargo light.

Jtech 10x 194 168 2825 T10 5-SMD White LED Car Lights Bulb

Amazon.com: Jtech 10x 194 168 2825 T10 5-SMD White LED Car Lights Bulb: Automotive

Last edited:

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found LED Puddle lights that we can use? I ordered the ones on the first page but those do not seem to fit at all. The edges are too large.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Has anyone found LED Puddle lights that we can use? I ordered the ones on the first page but those do not seem to fit at all. The edges are too large.

Unless what they offer has changed, they'll fit perfectly. IF they don't, just search eBay for "31mm Samsung LED bulb" and see what comes up. There's a bunch of options if what you have is too wide.

Here's mine installed for confirmation:
IMG_6928.jpg
IMG_6931.jpg

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed all these LED's a few months back and now, all of a sudden, they are starting to blow my fuse. The rear license plate lights, tail lights, and rear side markers. I got Ford to fix them once but it just blew out again a week later. Anyone experience this before and have any advice? I really don't want to be driving at night with no tail lights...