Illuminating the Bed - Project Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok folks, here is the final product. Many thanks to everyone for the support and kind comments. I hope you like it as much as I do! Sorry 'bout the poor picture quality... I used my phone to take these quickly.

Attachments

• LEDs_3.jpg
    LEDs_3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 80
  • LEDs_4.jpg
    LEDs_4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 79
  • LEDs_5.jpg
    LEDs_5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 76
  • LEDs_6.jpg
    LEDs_6.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 77
  • LEDs_7.jpg
    LEDs_7.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! All in, I've got about $120 in materials plus my time... and lots of it. I had no intent to make something to sell, but am humbled that you would ask. I'll be working through some design changes to try to improve on it and make installation easier.

Stay tuned!

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was confused by the first picture you posted in the opening comment and was skeptical what you were doing, but I'll admit...this is a very slick setup. Very nice, man!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thanks! All in, I've got about $120 in materials plus my time... and lots of it. I had no intent to make something to sell, but am humbled that you would ask. I'll be working through some design changes to try to improve on it and make installation easier.

Stay tuned!

I'm interested!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was confused by the first picture you posted in the opening comment and was skeptical what you were doing, but I'll admit...this is a very slick setup. Very nice, man!

Thank you very much! As I initially stated, I thought the pictures would do the best job telling the story.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Looks great. Very nice install. Love the whole setup!

Thanks - much appreciated!