Alignment off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharp

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 Super Crew on monday, noticed the alignment was off and it was pulling to the left not too much but definitely noticeable. The dealer was not in today, but I was wondering if this would be something that would be covered under the warranty? I dont like fighting the wheel when im on a straight road.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 Super Crew on monday, noticed the alignment was off and it was pulling to the left not too much but definitely noticeable...

Congrats on the new truck, Sharp! Definitely get the alignment concern in front of your dealership so they can help. Let us know how things go; I'll be here if you need me to step in and assist.

Crystal

OP
OP
Sharp

Sharp

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck, Sharp! Definitely get the alignment concern in front of your dealership so they can help. Let us know how things go; I'll be here if you need me to step in and assist.

Crystal

Will do, For now I have to take it to a shop in Schmidmühlen Germany as it could be the left front brake is rubbing the rotor more than it should be. Found the place on the encs website Chrysler, Ford & Harley-Davidson Overseas Military Sales Program not the closest place that covers warranties but the most recomended (for anyone in Germany)