Picked up the Raptor from Hennessey today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricam78

Reaction score
Blake over there was a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely be going back to them for a couple other vehicles in the future. Here are some quick cell phone shots since the weather was horrible today. The difference is AMAZING esp when you want the extra power. The daily drivability is unchanged except for the fact that with the new BBK up front, this thing stops on a dime. We will be having the rear calipers color matched to the red soon but other than that I think she is done for now. Huge thanks to Josh at Line-X of San Antonio and Hennessey for all the effort in getting this project done!

Here is the link to the original build thread by Josh:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/2012-raptor-crew-buildup-13003/

Here are some quick pics. We put no badges on the outside of the truck, but they did embroider the headrest with a small "Hennessey" logo which looks a little wavy in the pic but I smoothed it out by hand afterwards.

2012-07-17_14-28-29_513.jpg

2012-07-17_14-49-17_125.jpg

2012-07-17_14-48-42_428.jpg

2012-07-17_13-53-41_299.jpg

2012-07-17_14-48-02_746.jpg

2012-07-17_14-47-53_792-1.jpg

DSC_0203-1.jpg

EDIT:

Here are some pics Hennessey took of the truck:

raptor.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

raptor6.jpg

raptor7.jpg

raptor8.jpg

raptor9.jpg

raptor10.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks great! Gotta be a monster with that supercharger now too.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright, hows this, ill give you silver raptor with 2K miles and a cracked windshield, and we call it an even swap...... deal?

this thing is making me want to come to houston JUST to drive it!!! i love it!

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
alright, hows this, ill give you silver raptor with 2K miles and a cracked windshield, and we call it an even swap...... deal?

this thing is making me want to come to houston JUST to drive it!!! i love it!

How in the hell did you crack that windshield already???

PS : You know you always have an open invite to drive anything we have. Just let us know!

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That...is...awesome! Now you just gotta smoke out those mirror reflectors and you'll be set! What size and brand are those wheels? I love the all black look. I'm working on the same thing with my xpel stealth wrap. BadASS!

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
That...is...awesome! Now you just gotta smoke out those mirror reflectors and you'll be set! What size and brand are those wheels? I love the all black look. I'm working on the same thing with my xpel stealth wrap. BadASS!

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

Thanks....Method Standard 20x9 ET18
We had Method PC the outer bolts black for us prior to shipping them to us
Tires are 35x12.50/20 Toyo MT

For the BBK to fit, Hennessey added a small spacer...12mm I think.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks great! the veloci 600 kit must be a beast.

def delete the mirror reflectors and get some ducati blacked out headlights and that truck would look plain scary!

OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
looks great! the veloci 600 kit must be a beast.

def delete the mirror reflectors and get some ducati blacked out headlights and that truck would look plain scary!

Hmmm...let me do some homework on the Ducati HID's

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...let me do some homework on the Ducati HID's
the windshield got cracked by a freakin rock truck. first time ive EVER cracked a windshield, and ive driven ALOT of vehicles. PISSED me off, but atleast it wasnt a customers truck.

headlights:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/4-sale-bi-xenon-projector-retrofit-headlights-10156/

ive been talking to him myself. they are AWESOME!

they had to put a spacer to clear the brakes? please tell me all about this, im curious as to the materials. i used spacers on yalls 250, but i made sure they were Billet STEEL and rated at like 6K per spacer. spacers scare the crap out of me.

as for the blackout on the mirrors:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/mirror-reflector-delete-tutorial-15106/

i ordered those for mine yesterday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ricam78

ricam78

Reaction score
Thanks Josh! I emailed Blake about the spacers just now. Will email you with what he says tomorrow. I may be in for a set of headlights also....I will let you know too ;)