OL RESQ – 2011 SVT Raptor SCAB build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MrGreen33

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADD Venom – Front Bumper with Rigid 20” Amber Flood light bar

ADD Venom – Front Bumper with Rigid 20” Amber Flood light bar

This upgrade came to manifestation, after a day of adventure out in Apple Valley, CA a few months back. As most of you could tell from some of my previous posts…from the looks of it…OL RESQ looked like it had been kicked in the face…hehe (funny stuff during the 07/28/12 Raptor Expeditions - Day in the Dirt: Barstow to Vegas…people kept asking with worried faces, if that happened during that run…of course not!!! The Day in the Dirt was pre-runned very well and no big cautions that weren’t announced to us by the lead Raptors). What happened in Apple Valley was that I took a good size whoop while driving 30mph give or take, and on the way down, the skid plate and bumper had been clipped by a rock sticking out… In the cbin of the truck it sounded way worse than what happened…haha

Like with most of the previous modifications to OL RESQ, I went with the Venom front bumper because it not only looks Awesome, but is very strong and functional for future mods. I also liked the fact that the 20” light bar sits behind a grill insert…adds a little of theft deterrent…

When purchasing the Venom front I was advised by Micah at ADD to go with the Rigid 20” since the Venom already had the built-in hardware to install the 20”, I also decided to go with an All Amber Flood.
However, as of now…the light bar is not operable after an unsuccessful install…will hopefully have this resolved on this coming Monday.

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

Last edited: