Andys_Log 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
doing st joe state park this weekend, flat river. another buddy with a raptor, a frontier and i think a buddy with a dirtbike too. should be a good time.

have some mods planned for the future but right now im just enjoying driving this thing so damn much. its a dream.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pYDtxm.jpg

got the burnt pump swapped out. i found it the easiest to let all the air out of the tires.
pull intake, remove reservoir, then unbolt the pump. pull the belt on the last bolt.

its annoying and a little messy, but overall pretty easy. more pictures if it werent so messy.

side bar, i think im going to do some research into this new resi from all these other companies. i know a lot of people just blindly say the baffling sucks in the stock ones. but they do not suck, people may be getting duped to dump almost 350$ to do something the factory one does just fine.

i think the better route would be to possibly get a larger diameter pump wheel and a larger drive belt to drop back pressure and lower temps. its finger turns as is.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got my second oil change knocked out, sending it off to black stone labs to see what the **** my oil has been up to.

VbCOdQ.jpg

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pYDtxm.jpg

got the burnt pump swapped out. i found it the easiest to let all the air out of the tires.
pull intake, remove reservoir, then unbolt the pump. pull the belt on the last bolt.

its annoying and a little messy, but overall pretty easy. more pictures if it werent so messy.

side bar, i think im going to do some research into this new resi from all these other companies. i know a lot of people just blindly say the baffling sucks in the stock ones. but they do not suck, people may be getting duped to dump almost 350$ to do something the factory one does just fine.

i think the better route would be to possibly get a larger diameter pump wheel and a larger drive belt to drop back pressure and lower temps. its finger turns as is.
Nice rig! Is that the power steering pump?

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its been a bit since ive updated. i have a filler neck tube ready, rear brakes, and i think the fuse fix thing too.

hopefully take some pictures. also planning a little offroad day this weekend. not sure where we are going yet, but if its wide open enough ill be in the raptor.

if not my frontier thread will get some new pics ha.