??'s from New Member/Soon to be Raptor owner ('14 on order)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poke27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Raptor owners!
I just wanted to check in with anyone who has ordered a '14 Raptor to get a ball park estimate of what mine should cost out-the-door. I have been researching them extensively and have found a lot of people talking about getting close to the invoice price from their local dealers. I am in the Twin Cities area of MN, and have been referred to a dealer from a co-worker's family member. I have not gone over the $$ deals/details yet, but did get an order in for my truck. The order is on:
'14 Super Crew
Blue Flame
801A Lux.
Blue int. accents
Moon Roof
Tail gate step
MSRP - Approx. $54,500.00

I have a pretty solid max. of 55K (including tax/lic.)and was wondering if this is even possible or if I'm just wasting my time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

'13 invoice for this truck is around 49K-50K.

OP
OP
poke27

poke27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already took a look at that list. Just wondering if anyone had finalized an order on the '14 to compare. Thanks.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Since your ordering it you should get a printout from the dealer with invoice and MSRP pricing on it. As mentioned, you should try try stay within $1000 of invoice for a good deal. I negotiated my price before placing the final order so my time wouldn't be wasted if the price was not what I wanted. Good luck.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it depends on your local tax and fees. extended warranty or extended service? also, find out how much over invoice you are paying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter