Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ncd1284

Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined the forum... I'm a huge Raptor fan, but haven't convinced my wife to let me buy one yet. Great forum though, lots of good Raptor ****.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...good luck in your negotiations with your wife...

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome! she will get over it. just come home in it one day and tell her to get in we are going for a ride. once she spends some time with it she will be sold.

if she says either the raptor goes or she goes, well insurance and gas is cheaper than a wife

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah let her spend a little time with it, I think Nick means the truck....or whatever it takes

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly my wife could care less what i buy and what it is as long as the bills are paid. she is by no means a car/truck enthusiast but when we took a 500 mile round trip in it with the kids she started really liking the raptor. she loved the features and the comfort of it.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine to Nick, she likes the way it drives as well...her only complaint is she is afraid to pull it in the garage and take it to stores since she has problems parking it...plus she is scared to death something might happen to it...she does have an issue with some of my mods...the whole new tires and wheels when I have lees than 9k currently makes no sense to her...but hay she knows I am a nut anyway...

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go by the adage of " It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"
Of course that gets me in loads of trouble :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter