Loving my new ride! Hi from Boston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballz10spd

Reaction score
Just brought my 2017 SCREW home yesterday. Holding onto my COD MW3 JKU on 37s for now but I'm not sure it's going to see much seat time now that I have this beast. It's so pretty but I need to go get it dirty soon. Just don't know where to go around here.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just brought my 2017 SCREW home yesterday. Holding onto my COD MW3 JKU on 37s for now but I'm not sure it's going to see much seat time now that I have this beast. It's so pretty but I need to go get it dirty soon. Just don't know where to go around here.
Welcome and congrats. Not real close but here is an event coming up soon in Ohio.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=54188

Are you on Facebook? If so try looking the Midewest Raptor Owners group. They may be able to assist with something closer. Also the forum has a specific geographical section you may want to try. Good luck finding something close and if all else fails just do some you tube searches for urban wheeling.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"