Just Ordered 2018 LEAD SCREW @MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for FORD to release a RAPTOR in Non Mettalic grey for 4 yrs....Finally FORD realized it was time---Lead Foot !!!

After speaking with @ 40-50 Dealers Primarily on the West Coast about getting a fair deal---i.e. MSRP....I finally got my order placed. While the crowd that drives Raptors is a good group....the majority of people selling Raptors are without conscience or standards. I heard 98% of the "sales" guys bragging about how much they gouged people over MSRP...as they are trying to earn my business. Ford needs to take a serious look at its allowable sales practices---and find a way to eliminate the excessive greed. This sales process exhibited by every dealership (minus 1) was so disappointing....and almost kept me from buying a great vehicle. Done venting ----On to the waiting mode and future buy list for lights and ECU tunes---say goodbye to another $5K...lol.

My ride has a MSRP of $66,795 and expected delivery date of @10/12/2017.

I ordered the following packages:

LEAD FOOT with Black interior (no accents)

802A
Twin Panel Roof
Tailgate Step
17" Forged
Tailgate Appliqué DELETE
Second Row Heated Seats

I skipped the Tecchnology Package---Not so sure about this decision...I may add

And deleted the Tailgate appliqué ----In the darker colors (like my LEAD Foot) I kind of like it---but in most other Ford trucks and lighter colors---I don't care for the appliqué ----hmmmm...I have not seen one in person without the appliqué--would love to before making a final decision.

Looking forward to reading about this ride over the next few months...thank you to the Forum...I am impressed with how. This group really enjoy their trucks and helping each other find solutions to problems or helping us to spend money on our rides----

Cheers

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're you able to find a dealer in the West Coast/ Cali? Or did you have to go out of state/Midwest?

Looking to order as well but having very little luck.

Pm?

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I am in complete agreement with you about the ******* dealers! Tried buying a 2017 from the dealer where I took delivery of my current Raptor (and offered it for trade). $7,500 over MSRP!! If they have the balls to call me back I'll tell them to f&ck off.