I’m Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I sold my 2014 Raptor last September. It has been the most agonizing and possible the worst descion I have ever made, but needed a kid hauler “Expedition EL”. I test drove the gen 2 and was impressed with all the bell’s and whistles, but it didn’t feel like my old Raptor. So, I went out searching for a low mileage 2014. I found a man that only drove his on the weekends, with less than 10,000 miles that I purchased today, after searching for months. Glad to be back on the forums!!!! No mods yet like my old one, but will be lurking on the forums and looking for ideas.

Attachments

• A0A1B9C5-0555-4366-ACFE-78CD0339A889.jpg
    A0A1B9C5-0555-4366-ACFE-78CD0339A889.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 62
D

Deleted member 12951

Didn’t you have planned to go to Raptoberfest in 14’ and buy my TMX skid plate and something came up and you couldn’t make it? Then you had me donate the skid plate to the charity auction.

OP
OP
Sooner Raptor

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was me RDFTS! You said it brought in a nice amount for the charity. Great to be back on FRF and connecting with old friends!

D

Deleted member 12951

That was me RDFTS! You said it brought in a nice amount for the charity. Great to be back on FRF and connecting with old friends!

Well welcome back then! And once again I am at Raptoberfest this weekend. Where are you? :)

OP
OP
Sooner Raptor

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be home in OKC this weekend. Wish I that was with you RDFTS!!!! Have s great time and I’ll see you next year at TRR!!!

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back and nice score on the new one sounds like it is as nice as the old one just without the mods.